SOUTHERN ENGINE | DOCU-SERIES
I teamed up with Automotive News reporter Lindsay Chappell over a week-long southern road-trip to look at space-age manufacturing strategies and how they relate to labor, engineering skill and strategy.
In this three-part docu-series, we go to Decherd, Tenn., where Infiniti is turning engine-craft into an art; to Lincoln, Ala., where Honda has revolutionized automated manufacturing; and to Jackson, Tenn., where Toyota is working with local partners to create a pipeline of skilled workers.
- Coordinated week-long reporting road-trip through three states
- Filmed and edited three-part docu-series
- Wrote and edited script alongside reporter
- Worked with editors to properly package the series
- Custom layout and photography